Přejít na obsah
  • Hledat v
    • Více možností...
    Najít výsledky, které obsahují...
    Najít výsledky v...
  • Vytvořit účet

Do you think he got BAN / MUTE wrong or misunderstood?Yes i think. 

Here's your chance to defend yourself.

Application form : Betara17 or Betara17 Gmornin Mladies

What server did you get BAN / MUTE  : Fun Ultimate  

What admin banned you : It dont say what admin,so i think the anticheat 

Link to your Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/betaraaa 

Write how it happened and when it happened :  Today I came on the server and started to play on the map crazyjump_v1,and just the second round im getting baned for WallHack.So i dont have any cheats used on the server,im a "og" player on fun and i dont see a reason to cheat on a server that i like so i hope you understand.IT HAPPENED 2.6.2019  at 19h.

I hope you will unban,cause im banned unfairly.You can check my pc too.

-Betara17

Hi Betara17

You got ban from me. The demos on the server can't be filmed, so I don't have a demo! But with my decision I was 100% sure.

Ban I granted on crazyjump and previous map on the poolday I think. Because you kept aiming at your opponents through the walls and knew where the opponents are. You tried to shoot through the walls several times. You shot and headed mainly for the head. You knew about the opponents right after the start of the round when you couldn't see anything on the radar and therefore you couldn't know where the opponents were. And I stand behind this decision.

Sincerely, Maty.

3 hours ago, Maty#6452 said:

Hi Betara17

You got ban from me. The demos on the server can't be filmed, so I don't have a demo! But with my decision I was 100% sure.

Ban I granted on crazyjump and previous map on the poolday I think. Because you kept aiming at your opponents through the walls and knew where the opponents are. You tried to shoot through the walls several times. You shot and headed mainly for the head. You knew about the opponents right after the start of the round when you couldn't see anything on the radar and therefore you couldn't know where the opponents were. And I stand behind this decision.

Sincerely, Maty.

Hello Maty 

First i dont have a reason to cheat or use wh on fun,cause im now nearly 3 years on the server and i always played legit and i never needed to cheat,second I was a admin before and i know that for a ban you need evidence (demo,record),i know that from the last few updates the demo bags so you cant really ban me,third look at some other players on fun like Patas,Apo,Oskar they aim trought the walls to but they dont cheat,and its normal to aim trought walls and prefire some boxes that are normal for some banging,or have some gaps for a bullet to get trought.When you play 3 years on the server you know pretty much every box or place where to aim and where the head is to kill enemys.

Good bye,Betara 17.

Hi Betara17,

income my deep apology and since I don't have a demo, you get unban.

Have a nice day, Maty.

Návštěvník
Toto téma je nyní uzavřeno pro další odpovědi.

Důležitá informace

Náš software používá cookies k odlišení od ostatních uživatelů našeho webu. To nám pomáhá poskytnout vám osobní zkušenost při prohlížení těchto stránek.