Přejít na obsah
  • Hledat v
    • Více možností...
    Najít výsledky, které obsahují...
    Najít výsledky v...
  • Vytvořit účet
Web se momentálně předělává, tak se mohou na webu vyskytovat chyby.
bxtara aka Betara17

Applying for Admin on the Fun Ultimate Server

Bans : Never had any bans, mutes or stuff like that. The account I used to play on got VAC and it's not that hard to understand why. There are way too many cheaters so I downloaded some free shit hack and got banned.

About me : Hello, my name is Amin and I'm playing on the Fun Ultimate Server since 2017 or 2018. I had over 200 hours on the server, had VIP and even FVIP. I can't play on that account because I got VAC like I said before. Now I'm older and I realized it's the wrong thing to do. I got a lot of positive aspects and reasons I should be a admin on the Fun Ultimate Server with the first one being that I speak Bosnian and Herzegovinian, Croatian, Serbian and I know a bit Polish and Czech (learned playing on the server). I don't know who is going to see this but the OG Players know my name lol "Betara 17". Second positive thing is that I spend a lot of time playing this game so I know how a cheater looks like and I think that I have the needed knowledge to be a admin. If you need any proof of my old Steam Account I can verify it with messaging you or anything else. This is my new Steam Account : https://steamcommunity.com/id/bxtara. Here is my old Steam Account where you can see that I have over 2400 hours in CS:GO https://steamcommunity.com/id/betaraaa

That would be the main things about me. If you need any more info just reply and I will answer as soon as possible.

❤️ for GamerX, he should know me lol.

Amin B.

• Haha 1

• Administrátor

Hello,
I see that with the first account you were on our servers was on Thursday, June 20, 2019, and with a new account you have only 5 hours played on our servers.
Play more hours, report players and try to apply again sometime in the future.

LOCK.

• Jsem zmatený 1

Návštěvník
Toto téma je nyní uzavřeno pro další odpovědi.

Důležitá informace

Náš software používá cookies k odlišení od ostatních uživatelů našeho webu. To nám pomáhá poskytnout vám osobní zkušenost při prohlížení těchto stránek.