Přejít na obsah
  • Hledat v
    • Více možností...
    Najít výsledky, které obsahují...
    Najít výsledky v...
  • Vytvořit účet

Request for Uban (banned for cheating (wh)), i have never used cheats on this game and Mr. Bombastic has well decided to ban me for no apparent reason, I can show my whole pc but I have never used wallhack or anything like that.
I request the unban because it is unfair. Thank you

ban6.png

Upraveno uživatelem mPWc
Added pic.
  • Upvote 1

They were hits caused by the sounds, I felt where they came from and then I hit, I know that map by heart since I have been playing it for years. You can not say that I am using the wallhack when I would not even have the reason, if you look closely at the minutes 0.33 in which you say, a few seconds before I had already started hitting him but I missed him, then the shot came. At 2.34 minutes, however, when you exit the corners on that map you still have to check any corner, it's about experience with 4 thousand hours on csgo, + 1.2k hours on another secondary account. I have never been banned by anyone, I don't use cheats of any kind, watch the whole video with a different perspective, don't think that everyone is scarce in this game.
I keep saying if you suspect that I have the wallhack, I give you access to my pc, scan everything, I also teach you how to see the old deleted files so you can see everything. I don't hide anything and I don't need it, and it annoys me that people accuse me of wallhack when it's absolutely not true.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure you have that much experience you think you have, because of your hing sensitivity, which didn't show us you are top tier player (but I don't mean you are less experienced). And it irritates me aswell. However you don't use wallhack, at least not in our demo. So wait a few hours, competent administrator will unban you soon.

• TOP 1

Burak thank you for your reply. I use a very high sensitivity because of the little space on the desk, it is a physical fact but I am doing a personal process to lower it, but this is not the case. I know I am decently good in this game and even if we sometimes play games in which it seems that we have the wallhack, in reality it is not so, most of the time it is also a good percentage of luck obviously, you know well .
Beyond this, I thank you infinitely for your patience and understanding, a big hello to all the admin!

• Upvote 2

Návštěvník
Toto téma je nyní uzavřeno pro další odpovědi.

Důležitá informace

Náš software používá cookies k odlišení od ostatních uživatelů našeho webu. To nám pomáhá poskytnout vám osobní zkušenost při prohlížení těchto stránek.